Tech Lead (Scala, Angular)
Are you an experienced Scala developer, ready to become a Tech Lead and coach Scala and Angular developers, then we would like to invite you to join the Tradecloud DevOps team, located at YES!Delft, a leading complex tech incubator.
Our team uses the latest software architecture such as micro services, event-driven and CQRS and the latest technologies like Scala, Akka, Kafka, Angular and NGRX / RXJS. We use Continuous Delivery; our source code integration and deployment are fully automated using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Mesos and Marathon.
As Tech Lead you will coach, motivate and support the Tradecloud DevOps teams. Our teams are located in Delft and Ukraine and we have a freelance team.
You will extend the Tradecloud Platform with new features like the Supply Chain Network, real-time Activity Stream and Supply Chain Metrics. Think real-time LinkedIn and Slack for the supply chain. You will be responsible for managing the best performance, availability, scalability and security of the platform.
What Tradecloud offers:
- Become the Tradecloud Tech Lead and work next to the CTO.
- Design and develop micro services in Scala and the portal with Angular.
- Work at YES!Delft in a high-tech, start-up culture, surrounded by young entrepreneurial minded people
- Receive coaching from an experienced CTO
- Work on an innovative, growing SaaS platform with an international company
- Apply innovative architecture such as micro services, event-driven and event-sourcing
- Join Scala conferences and events, just like the YES!Delft events, drinks and BBQ
- 32 to 40 hours per week
- The salary will depend on your experience, productivity and quality
What Tradecloud is looking for:
- Passionate, communicative, experienced developer
- Eager to learn new architectures and technologies
- A smart, getting things done type developer
- Driven to bring and maintain working software in production
- Work on site at YES!Delft, the Netherlands
- Salaried worker on the Tradecloud payroll, no contractors
- You have an EU passport, no MVV visa sponsorship
- Good English communication skills
- 3+ years Scala and Akka
- 5+ years experience with API's, micro services and messaging
- Git, Linux
- programming: Typescript, Golang, Python
- architecture: event-driven, CQRS, event sourcing, clustering, streaming
- technology: Angular, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- infrastructure: Jenkins, Ansible playbooks, Docker, Mesos, nginx
- process: Continuous Delivery, Kanban
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.